1. Main provisions
This personal data processing policy was developed on 18.05.2015, JHO-49-N in accordance with the requirements of the law on the” Personal Data Protection” (hereinafter referred to as the Law), and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure personal data security, taken by Tavush Media LLC.
1.1 Tavush Media LLC sets its most important goal and condition to protect the rights of a human, citizen, and donor and their freedoms while processing his / her personal data, including the protection of the inviolability of human life.
1.2. This policy on personal data processing by Tavush LLC (hereinafter referred to as the policy) applies to all personal information that Tavush Media LLC can get from httpsː//tavushmedia.am about the visitors of the Website.
2. Key terms used in the policy
2.1. Personal data processing automation – Personal data processing by computer technologies.
2.2. Blocking personal data – temporary termination of personal data processing (besides the cases when personal data needs to be clarified for processing).
2.3. Website – a set of graphic and information materials as well as software and databases which provide the network access to httpsː//tavushmedia.am.
2.4. Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, information technologies, and technical means ensuring their processing.
2.5. Anonymous personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data to a specific user or another entity without the use of additional information.
2.6. Personal data processing – every action or set of actions performed, personal data collection, registration, coordination, accumulation, preservation, use, transfer, personal data objectification, blocking, removal, deletion carried out with or without the use of automation means.
2.7. User – Any Website visitor: httpsː//tavushmedia.am
2.8. Personal data provision – actions to reveal personal data of a certain person or a certain group of people
2.9. Personal data dissemination – any action directed to the personal data revelation (transmission) of a certain group of people or introduction of personal data to a certain group of people. This includes personal data dissemination in the mass media, posting on information platforms, and other means.
2.10. Personal data destruction – any action, as a result of which, personal data is irreversibly destructed with no possibility of further recovery.
3. The main rights and responsibilities of Tavush Media LLC
3.1. Tavush Media LLC has the right:
– To receive reliable information from a personal data subject and/or documents containing personal data
– In case of a disagreement with data processing by a personal data subject Tavush Media LLC has the right to continue the processing of personal data without the consent of a personal data subject if there are grounds established by law.
3.2. Tavush Media LLC is obliged:
– To provide the personal data subject with personal data processing information on the request of the latter.
– To organize the process of personal data processing in accordance with the procedures established by law
– To respond to the applications and requests of personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of law.
– In case of receiving a request, to give necessary information to the Authorized body for the Protection of the rights of a personal data subject, within 30 days after receiving the request.
– to post or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this policy
– To take legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect against unlawful or accidental access to personal data, destruction, change, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as other unlawful acts against personal data.
– To stop the transfer (dissemination, provision, access) and processing of personal data. Destroy the personal data in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the law.
– Perform other responsibilities provided by the law on personal data
4. Main rights and responsibilities of personal data subjects
4.1. Personal data subject has the right:
– To receive information about his / her personal data processing except the cases established by the law. The information is provided in an accessible format by Tavush Media LLC, where personal data of the third parties should not be included, except the cases when there are legal grounds
– To request from Tavush Media LLC to clarify, block or destroy their personal data, in case the personal data is incomplete, outdated or inaccurate, illegally obtained or unnecessary for processing, as well as take legal measures to protect their rights.
4.2. Personal data subjects are required:
– To provide Tavush Media LLC with reliable personal data
– To inform Tavush Media LLC about the clarifications of their own data
4.3. People who have provided Tavush Media LLC with unreliable information about themselves or personal data, or information about another subject without the latter’s consent, take the responsibility in accordance with RA legislation.
5. Tavush Media LLC can process the following personal data of the user:
5.1. Name, surname, father’s name
5.3. phone number
5.4. Address (city/country)
5.5. The Website also collects anonymous data about the visitors (including “cookie” files), through various systems and not only.
5.6. The above-mentioned data are generalized by the concept of personal data according to the policy
5.7. Tavush Media LLC doesn’t process specific categories of personal data on race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life.
6. The purpose of personal data processing
6.1. The purpose of the processing of the user personal data:
– Sending emails aiming to inform the user about the updates
– Signing, execution, and termination of civil law contracts
– Providing access to the services, information, and/or materials contained on the httpsː//tavushmedia.am website.
6.2. Tavush Media LLC has the right to send notifications to the user about new services and special offers of the projects and various events. The user can refuse to receive information emails by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org belonging to Tavush Media LLC, writing the following text in the subject line: “Refusal of notifications about new products, services, and special offers”.
6.3. The personal data of users collected through online statistics services are used to collect information about users’ activities on the website, and improve the quality and content of the website.
7. Actions taken by Tavush Media LLC with the received personal data
The operator collects, registers, systematizes, accumulates, stores, adjusts (updates, modifies), uses, transfers (disseminates, provides, provides access to), blocks, removes, and destroys personal data.
8. Personal data privacy
Tavush Media LLC and other people who have access to personal data should not reveal to third parties and distribute personal data without the consent of the personal data subject unless otherwise provided by law.
9. Final provisions
9.1. The user can obtain any clarification on the questions of interest regarding personal data processing by contacting Tavush Media LLC via email@example.com.
9.2. Any changes to Tavush Media LLC’s personal data processing policy will be reflected in this document.
The policy is valid indefinitely until replacing it with a new one.
9.3. The current version of this policy is posted on the Internet at the following address https://tavushmedia.am/privacy-policy/.